The Cape Charles Yacht Center
Cape Charles Yacht Center is designed to exceed all expectations for yacht builders, yachtsmen, captains, and crews. Though its primary purpose is to provide full service for superyachts, the shipyard will be able to accommodate vessels of all sizes.
The Cape Charles channel is just inside the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, and has an 18-foot draft. The harbor easily accommodates mega yachts, and the Mid-Atlantic location and year-round temperate climate are ideal for all types of ship service or boat manufacturing.
- A premier location halfway between Florida and New England
- 18-foot deep channel, accommodating even the largest luxury yachts
- Service Center currently under construction
- 75-ton existing boat lift, with an up to 300-ton boat lift in design phase
- 1,000 feet of face dockage with an additional 1,000 feet in progress
- 4,300 feet of buried utilities—compressed air, electric, water, fire suppression
- Ample power supply—from 30 amp single phase up to 100 amp 3 phase, 480 volts
- Designated operator—Cape Marine Center
- U.S. Superyacht Association Member
- 80 acres for storage
- Pump-out facilities
- Easy access; floating docks
- Full access to Bay Creek Amenities including Golf Course, Beach Club and Pool