Features of Cape Charles Yacht Center
Cape Charles Yacht Center is designed to exceed all expectations for yacht builders, yachtsmen, captains, and crews. Though its primary purpose is to provide full service for superyachts, the shipyard will be able to accommodate vessels of all sizes.
The Cape Charles channel is just 12 miles from the Atlantic Ocean, and has an 18-foot draft. The harbor easily accommodates mega yachts, and the Mid-Atlantic location and year-round temperate climate are ideal for all types of ship service or boat manufacturing.
- A premier location halfway between Florida and New England
- 18-foot deep channel, accommodating even the largest luxury yachts
- Service Center currently under construction
- 75-ton existing boat lift, with an up to 200-ton boat lift in design phase
- 1,000 feet of face dockage
- 4,300 feet of buried utilities—compressed air, electric, water, fire suppression
- Ample power supply—from 30 amps up to 3-phase, 480 amps
- Designated operator—Chesapeake Marine Systems
- U.S. Superyacht Association Member